Kissweh's pillow Moon of Ramallah is based on one of the traditional symbols of the city of Ramallah - a symbol also found in Scandinavian embroidery. A staple piece for Kissweh that combines well with many different styles and brings light and colour to any room.
- 16 x 12 inches (40.5cm x 30.5cm)
- hand embroidered, usually taking 2-3 weeks to embroider a pillow
- embroidered with top quality cotton threads
- back is made from Belgian linen in grey colour
- 100% down-feather insert included and made in the US
(Please note that as we are currently away, pillow will be shipped on 26th August.)